Between 5 and 19 Workers and Bill C30
You don't NEED a safety program, we still recommend some processes. And you still have legal requirements for health and safety like you always have. These include:
- Conducting hazard assessments,
- Inspecting and maintaining tools and equipment,
- Passing on information about hazards,
- And many others found in OHS and other legislation.
- you must appoint and train a WORKER REPRESENTATIVE from the body of workers for YOUR company. See section 16-30 of the Act. AND...
- A Prime Contractor may need to maintain a committee for the “site” and a contractor may need to provide a rep for that committee